Sr. Data Analyst
Sr. Data Analyst
Pura, based in Pleasant Grove, UT, has been revolutionizing self-care and iOT (internet of things) connected experiences in homes for the past several years. We obsess over providing world-class experiences for our customers, partners, and vendors. We're looking for candidates who are committed to Human-Centered design & delivery. We pride ourselves on maintaining a team-based culture, quality, innovation, and continuous growth and development! Our teams build and maintain apps, services, fragrances, and devices that power all of the connected experience platforms for Pura customers internal and external.
We are currently hiring a Sr. Data Analyst to join our growing Product team. We are looking for an experienced analyst who loves solving problems and telling stories with data analysis and visualization.
This person will help enable a data-first product culture and will work closely across multiple product teams to measure user engagement, feature adoption, and product performance.
This person will also help provide insights and opportunities to our Brand Partners for securing and expanding their footprint in our website marketplace.
Who you are committed to being:
- You are focused on making progress every day
- You are comfortable establishing and evangelizing a desired end state, or outcome, and motivating others to come along
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and question conventional wisdom
- You care about the success of your customers, partners, and team members
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ
What you'll own:
- Head data-based projects and initiatives to support product team KPIs and brand partnerships
- Define, analyze, and help track new metrics that inform strategy
- Compile, analyze, visualize, and interpret critical product and web analytics data for presenting to teams and brand partner stakeholders
- Provide quantitative balance throughout the entire product life cycle (research, design, implementation, and iteration)
- Make recommendations on how to improve user experience and business performance
- Explore data to find trends and opportunities for our product teams and brand partners
- Develop and maintain data dashboards and reporting, including ad hoc requests and reporting automation
Experience you'll need:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a data analysis or analytics insights role
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics, GA4, or equivalent analytics platform
- Proficiency with scripting languages (SQL, Python)
- Experience with a modern data stack (Fivetran, Segment, DBT, GCP)
- Experience in a data visualization tool (ex: Domo, Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker)
- Experience in analytics and statistical techniques, A/B testing, customer segmentation, marketing effectiveness, and revenue/opportunity attribution
- Experience building and automating management-level reporting
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly with engineers, product owners, customer service, marketing, manufacturing, and designers
- Experience facilitating cross-functional teams with a strong sense of accountability
We know that each candidate may not meet all the listed requirements, but please apply anyway!
At Pura, we’re pairing smart tech with premium fragrance to create a perfectly personalized and customized scenting experience for the individual. We partner with brands like Disney, Capri Blue, and Anthropologie to bring original and well-loved fragrances to homes in a modern, convenient, and safe way. We know we’ve only just begun to unlock the possibility of scent, and we’re excited for the opportunities that lie ahead.
We’re quickly turning heads and getting noticed. We raised a seed round of 4.4M in February of 2020, was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a 2021 Best Workplace, won the Silicon Slopes Hall of Fame & Awards Advertising category in 2022, and we’re currently the 6th-fastest growing company in Utah. Check out our Instagram @pura and TikTok @trypura channels for a look into the excited, engaged community we’re building. We pride ourselves on being a human brand and in creating a culture worth talking about, and we have big goals for the future.
Join the Pura Team!
All candidates are subject to a background check.
Pura provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.