Print Packaging Manager
Print Packaging Manager
We are looking for a Print Packaging Manager with strong knowledge of the print production process. The Print Packaging Manager is responsible for managing all artwork files, and ensuring they contain all the correct information. One of the primary goals in this role is to ensure consistency and quality artwork files are prepared and approved by brand partners before going to print. Attention to detail and collaboration with internal teams and brands is a key component in this role. The Print Packaging Manager is responsible for owning and managing all artwork files before going to print, and making impactful process changes to improve quality and consistency.
The right candidate has the skills and ability to manage multiple projects, while being able to collaborate with brand partners and coordinate deadlines. As well as a strong working knowledge of file conversion, color conversion, imposition, composition, proof and press alignment.
This is for a full-time position located at our HQ in Pleasant Grove, UT.
- Develops and prepares artwork for production
- Prepares and sends proofs for approval to brand partners
- Analyzes incoming files for printability, brand color concerns, ink sequence and any foreseeable print issues
- Implements and maintains quality control procedures to ensure that all visual materials (e.g., images, barcodes, graphics) align with the highest standards of the business and meet the specific requirements of each project
- This role will oversee the efficient and accurate preparation of necessary components for print production, as well as collaborate closely with the production teams to ensure a seamless transition from initial design to print, while maintaining high quality and meeting internal and external customer expectations
- Coordinate and prioritize the workload to meet production deadlines and brand requirements
- Collaborate with brand partners and other internal cross functional teams
- Work as part of the Supply Chain team, and engage in regular artwork update communication that impact upcoming production
- Ensure consistency of database information, file structure and archiving
- Ensuring brand standards are upheld, files are QA'd and error free
- Manage multiple request types ranging from manufacturing requirements, status updates, workflow updates
- Strong knowledge of print production processes, including prepress, press operation, and finishing techniques
- Deep and demonstrated working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with color management principles and techniques
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of file conversion, color conversion, imposition, composition, proof and press alignment
- 5-7 years of experience in prepress production and design
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Experience working with marketing departments/clients/creative directors/project managers
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree, or significant equivalent experience
We know each candidate may not meet all the listed requirements, but please apply anyway!
*All candidates are subject to a background check.
Pura—a company that married smart-home technology and fragrance diffusers, all controlled by the Pura app. At Pura, our mission is to create a luxury fragrance experience in each home that can change moods and brighten days. We are partnering with the leading premium fragrance brands, celebrities and lifestyle brands in the industry to bring customers’ favorite scents to their home with the touch of a button. And that’s just the beginning.
Pura started in 2014 and raised a seed round of 4.4M in February of 2020. Pura thrives on hiring or creating the best talent, known as a young and hungry brand that is rapidly becoming a household name around the world.
Join the Pura Team!