Customer Care Expert
Customer Care Expert
We are looking for a customer-oriented care expert at Pura to join the Customer Care Team. The right candidate would describe themselves as someone genuinely excited to help customers with a knack for problem-solving. They would be patient, empathetic, and communicative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm - NO WEEKENDS!
What you'll own:
- Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Support customers by providing world class customer service via email, chat, and phone calls.
- Providing essential feedback regarding escalation trends, opportunities and challenges to Customer Care Management
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction while providing accurate, valid and complete information.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Troubleshoot and investigate when you don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure excellent service standards, respond timely and efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction while meeting personal & team quotas.
Experience you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Proven experience and a passion for customer experience improvement including operational excellence
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of continuous change.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to multitask, with solid, follow through to complete resolution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate technical and business requirements as well as sharing customer stories and insights.
- Fast learner with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient typing skills (55 - 70 WPM)
- Experience with CRM Tools is a plus.
This position is full-time, located in Pleasant Grove, UT, with compensation depending on experience. This is not a remote position.
We know that each candidate may not meet all the listed requirements, but please apply anyway!
At Pura, we’re pairing smart tech with premium fragrance to create a perfectly personalized and customized scenting experience for the individual. We partner with brands like Disney, Capri Blue, and Anthropologie to bring original and well-loved fragrances to homes in a modern, convenient, and safe way. We know we’ve only just begun to unlock the possibility of scent, and we’re excited for the opportunities that lie ahead.
We’re quickly turning heads and getting noticed. We raised a seed round of 4.4M in February of 2020, was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a 2021 Best Workplace, won the Silicon Slopes Hall of Fame & Awards Advertising category in 2022, and we’re currently the 6th-fastest growing company in Utah. Check out our Instagram @pura and TikTok @trypura channels for a look into the excited, engaged community we’re building. We pride ourselves on being a human brand and in creating a culture worth talking about, and we have big goals for the future.
Join the Pura team!
*All candidates are subject to a background check.
Pura provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.