Sr. UX Designer - Web
We are looking to add Sr. UX Designer at Pura. You will work closely with Product Managers, Developers, Marketing managers and co-designers to create experiences that are intuitive and engaging. Our UX/UI Designers are responsible for elevating design in our Product and Marketing initiatives. Successful candidates for this role would describe themselves as excellent communicators and strong problem solvers.
This position is Full Time based in our HQ office in Pleasant Grove, UT
- Understand the Pura customer and have a service-oriented approach
- Design with clarity from ambiguity
- Collaborate and communicate with the team
- Own design problems from initial concept to release and beyond
- Make decisions; move quickly and efficiently while maintaining high design standards
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure design solutions align with technical constraints and market demand.
- Prototype and conduct usability testing to validate design concepts.
- Serve as a design thought leader, staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Inspire the team with your design vision and innovative ideas.
- Strong portfolio representing a variety of design projects
- UI / UX experience (web, mobile, email, social media)
- Mock up digital experiences via prototyping
- Attention to detail; sound understanding of design principles
- Exhibit proficiency in Figma and other design software
- Mastery of Human-centered design and User research
- Strong user experience testing skills
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Create user flows/stories, wireframes, and prototypes for a variety of interfaces
- Rapidly iterate designs by testing with users to validate assumptions
- Deliver fully-specced mocks with supporting documentation to development
- Maintain the user experience across your product lane(s)