Pura, based in Pleasant Grove, UT, has been revolutionizing the fragrance and IOT (internet of things) connected experience in homes (and soon car) for the past several years. We obsess over providing world-class product experiences for our customers, partners, and vendors. We're looking for applicants who are committed to Human-Centered design and continuous discovery and delivery. We pride ourselves on maintaining a team-based culture of quality, innovation, and frequent growth and development!
We are currently hiring for a demand planner to be responsible for developing demand plans and working as a liaison between sales, marketing, operations and data teams. They will also be responsible for analyzing data to provide accurate insights to the organization for projections.
What You’ll Own
- Work with sales, marketing, operations and data teams to drive strategic efficiencies that will enable growth in revenue and margin
- Help assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, POS and inventory levels)
- Monitor performance vs. the forecast throughout the month identifying any key shifts or trends
- Support direct and indirect sales strategies through demand planning
- Analyze forecast variation/deviation
- Utilize and suggest improvements to analytical tools and processes to support forecast development
- Develop and execute promotional effectiveness analysis
- Identify opportunities and related risks; assess situation and propose action
- 5+ years in demand planning or related field
- Have a high understanding of sales, marketing, and operations processes
- Experience with modeling, forecasting, reporting tools, & supply/demand planning
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and speak technically with different teams of the organization
- Organized, problem solver and creative thinker
Pura—a company that married smart-home technology and fragrance diffusers, all controlled by the Pura app. At Pura, our mission is to create a luxury fragrance experience in each home that can change moods and brighten days. We are partnering with the leading premium fragrance brands, celebrities and lifestyle brands in the industry to bring customers’ favorite scents to their home with the touch of a button. And that’s just the beginning.
Check out our Founder’s story on our website, and explore the latest amazing fragrance launches on Instagram @pura.
Pura started in 2014 and raised a seed round of 4.4M in February of 2020. Pura thrives on hiring or creating the best talent, known as a young and hungry brand that is rapidly becoming a household name around the world.
Join the Pura Team!