As a Corporate Counsel, you will report to the Director of Legal and assist with providing legal representation, guidance, and counsel to the company for a broad array of matters, including but not limited to: commercial contracts, insurance, employment law, intellectual property, supply chain agreements, product liability, data privacy, regulatory compliance, and managing external legal counsel and other legal vendors.
- Provide legal advice on a wide range of corporate matters
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts and other legal documents.
- Advise on legal aspects of the company’s strategic initiatives and monitor compliance with company policies and external regulations.
- Anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems within the organization and develop strategies to avoid costly litigation and reduce potential areas of risk.
- Assist in drafting internal compliance policies
- Coordinate with outside counsel when necessary
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of legal experience, with at least 2 years in-house preferred.
- Member in good standing of a state bar (Utah preferred)
*All Pura’s Story
Pura—a company that married smart-home technology and fragrance diffusers, all controlled by the Pura app. At Pura, our mission is to create a luxury fragrance experience in each home that can change moods and brighten days. We are partnering with the leading premium fragrance brands, celebrities and lifestyle brands in the industry to bring customers’ favorite scents to their home with the touch of a button. And that’s just the beginning.
Pura started in 2014 and raised a seed round of 4.4M in February of 2020. Pura thrives on hiring or creating the best talent, known as a young and hungry brand that is rapidly becoming a household name around the world.
Join the Pura Team!
candidates are subject to a background check.