Director of Integrated Media
Director of Integrated Media
Pura is looking for an experienced, dynamic, and creative Director of Integrated Media to join its team. As the Director of Integrated Media, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of integrated media campaigns across multiple channels. The ideal candidate must have a proven record of developing innovative media plans that drive brand awareness, engagement, and sales.
This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer, and is charged with improving the productivity, agility, and sophistication of our core campaign strategy and operations while also ensuring a unified on brand message is delivered across all marketing channels. They will also be directly responsible for implementing best-practice approaches to how we strategize, plan, execute, optimize and measure marketing campaigns at Pura.
What you’ll own:
- Develop the media strategy for integrated marketing campaigns to support business goals. Set campaign metrics and goals, manage campaign analysis, and deliver data to key stakeholders.
- Define and implement strategies to maximize the acquisition and engagement of Pura subscribers. Balance creativity with GTM best practices to drive scale and impact of Pura marketing campaigns.
- Partner with internal analytics teams to build reporting dashboards to track campaign performance, derive insights, and communicate recommendations
- Leverage customer insights to develop a cross vertical brand strategy that is aligned with Pura’s mission and vision. Execute brand awareness programs leveraging channels including paid and organic media, partner marketing, on-site activation, PR and more.
- Partner with internal operations and technology teams to introduce new processes or platforms that make it easier for us to bring campaigns to market.
- Build the working model for future growth, i.e. in-house to agency exploration.
- Partner with the Retail Team on JBP negotiations and retailer media opportunities.
- Lead and develop a team of strong marketers.
Experience you’ll need:
- 10+ years of Paid Media or Digital Marketing experience, Agency or Brand side.
- 4+ years of experience as a team lead or people manager, helping prioritize, motivate, and deliver results
- Proven track record activating impactful paid media campaigns, driving desired brand and/or business outcomes.
- Expertise across major digital platforms and curiosity for the next.
- Ability to identify key metrics to drive success, measure KPIs, synthesize/socialize understanding and drive initiatives to completion.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation and planning skills; demonstrated success in influencing & communicating ideas to various business partners.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- Collaborative, energetic and hands-on great teammate.
- Proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pura—a company that married smart-home technology and fragrance diffusers, all controlled by the Pura app. At Pura, our mission is to create a luxury fragrance experience in each home that can change moods and brighten days. We are partnering with the leading premium fragrance brands, celebrities and lifestyle brands in the industry to bring customers’ favorite scents to their home with the touch of a button. And that’s just the beginning.
Pura started in 2014 and raised a seed round of 4.4M in February of 2020. Pura thrives on hiring or creating the best talent, known as a young and hungry brand that is rapidly becoming a household name around the world.
Join the Pura Team!